Customer Engagement: Lynn Baker
Customer Experience: The Key to Competitive Differentiation
Why the sales force is key in driving sustainable customer experience and how to create a customer experience that differentiates your sales force in a highly disruptive business environment.
The key message of this presentation explains the difference between customer service and customer experience; why we need it and how we get it!
Customer Experience is about carefully analysing the entire journey a customer travels when engaging with your brand. Whether customers engage via phone, email, website, retail outlet, call centre, social media or sales representative, are you delivering the best possible experience and what touch points could be improved to better meet the needs of the customer?
Highlighting the demands of today’s savvy and sophisticated customers, Lynn shares how successful global brands such as Disney, Apple and many others are using customer experience innovations and technology to attract new customers, retain current customers and create brand advocacy.
Succeeding in today’s competitive business environment requires sales people at all levels to ‘Raise their Game’ in order to succeed.
Learn about the six critical customer experience rivers:
- Relationship Management,
- Perceived Value
- Customer Engagement and
- Employee Engagement
- Clear understanding of the difference between Customer Service & Customer Experience
- Key drivers to include in a customer experience strategy
- How the best brands in the world are using Customer Experience as a key differentiator
- Brands that are succeeding place the customer at the centre of strategy
- Customer Experience is about the integration of data, technology and relationships of trust