Dr Marshall Goldsmith (USA)
At the recent Thinkers50 ceremony in London he was recognised as the World’s No.1 Leadership Thinker and No.1 Executive Coach. He is one of a select few executive advisors who has worked with the over 150 of the highest level global CEOs. He currently has a waiting list of six months for any potential new clients. You can see him live on 18 of August 2017
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is one of the most accomplished and in-demand executive coaches in the world and is the author or editor of 35 books which have sold over two million copies, been translated into 30 languages and become bestsellers in 12 countries. His newest book Triggers is a No.1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal best seller, as well as an Amazon Best Business Book of the Year.
His two other New York Times bestsellers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There, won the Harold Longman Award for Business Book of the Year.
In February 2016 Amazon.com recognised the ‘100 Best Leadership & Success Books’ to Read in Your Lifetime series. Both Triggers and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There were recognised as being in the top 100 books ever written in their field. Marshall is only one of two authors with two books on the list.
A few of his many professional acknowledgments include:
- World’s No.1 Leadership Thinker: Harvard Business Review
- World’s No.1 Executive Coach: Global Gurus
- 50 great thinkers and leaders who have influenced the field of management over the past 80 years: American Management Association
- 50 great leaders in America: BusinessWeek
- Top ten executive educators: Wall Street Journal
- Most credible executive advisors in the new era of business Economist (UK)
- Global leader in HR thinking: World HRD Congress (India)
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is a Professor of Management Practice at the Dartmouth Tuck School of Business.
“We were a very successful team who took our performance to the next level. With Marshall’s help we identified our two areas and went to work. We used everyone’s help and support, exceeded our improvement expectations and had fun! A team’s dedication to continuous improvement combined with Marshall’s proven process ROCKS!
– Alan Mulally: Retired, former President and CEO of Ford Motor Company
Marshall Goldsmith is one of the world’s foremost experts at helping people get better. He provides a rich set of new, practical, and life-tested ideas, concepts, and frameworks that will help those of us who want to change be the best we can be, and be the person we want to be.
– Hubert Joly: CEO Best Buy
Marshall’s coaching invites leaders to focus relentlessly on their behaviour. The leader’s behaviour as well as the team’s behaviour become the basis for great results and continuous improvement. This will be key to success for the connected, global, knowledge-driven companies of the future.
– Aicha Evans: VP and general manager, Intel; Fortune top ten next generation of female leaders