Leadership & Motivation: Mark Thompson (Workshop)
Leadership for Enhanced Salesforce Growth
In this interactive workshop discover and plan how to achieve improved performance through collaboration, engagement and inspired leadership.
Apply your learnings from the keynote and begin crafting a leadership structure for you and your fellow managers to develop a sales organisation designed for exponential growth. Learn how to deploy the best-practise leadership traits and strategies of a number of the world’s greatest CEOs.
In the process discover how improve from good to great and how to inspire loyalty, engagement and improved performance.
Mark presents case studies from many of these leaders including his experience working directly with several of them. He outlines how the most admired leaders have achieved such enduring success over decades and how they consistently recruit, build and retain the highest performing teams.
Your initial plan will be captured in the work book and at the office transferred into an editable word document designed exclusively for Convention 2018 delegates to ensure immediate implementation.
- The fundamentals of a rapid planning session
- How to conduct best-practise peer strategy reviews
- A structure for learning what drives and motivates your MVPs (most valuable people)
- The tools and methodology for inspiring collaboration and engagement across the Sales Org
- The fundamentals of a rapid planning session (30mins)
- How to conduct best-practise peer strategy reviews (30mins)
- Tea and Networking Break (30mins)
- A structure for driving and motivating your MVPs – most valuable people (30mins)
- How to inspire collaboration and engagement across the Sales Organisation (30mins)
- The tools
- A methodology